Saturday, October 2, 2010

The Return of the Fuzzball

Drum roll please... Dun dun dun dun da da daaaa!!! I have returned. I know my blogging presence was missed tremendously by all, but no fear my little flock, I am back. Not only am I back, I have a few announcements. Can you guess what these announcements may be? Okay I'll tell you.

For the most important announcement, you should all be extremely happy to hear that I have only ONE, let me repeat, OOONNNNEEE treatment of Radiation left. And for the other announcement.. This little piggy has hair!!! That's right Rachel Ann Fischer has hair on the top of her head, and it is thick, long and luscious. Well, maybe not exactly like that, but close. I can put a bobby pin in it though. So that counts. Soon, I will put my hair in pig tails. Then I shall braid it, and comb it. Oh the options are endless.

Funny thing is, I get bed head in the morning and I have cowlicks. It looks like it is coming in even darker, and possibly curly as well. Most importantly I am one day away from saying goodbye to cancer for good!! Wooooo!!

Presenting the world's cutest fuzzball.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for no more cancer! And I'm so excited your hair is coming back in. Please tell me you will keep blogging after all this cancer nonsense is over. Cuz that is when all the exciting stuff will start happening... like wedding plans!!! yay!

    ReplyDelete