Monday, January 24, 2011

I've Got a Pretty Winter Coat

Oh so Rachel is back is she? Well lets see what she looks like shall we? Does she have hair? Is she pretty? Is she still adorably fun and quirky? Why yes, yes she is! Are you ready for this?! 

BEHOLD! The new and improved CANCER FREE Rachel Ann Fischer!!!

So do you like my cute little pixie? I do. I like the fact that I don't look like a
balding boy anymore. People keep telling me that they love my haircut and that
I can totally rock it. What can I say? I do look pretty cute! 
What would this blog be without a goofy picture of yours truly?
Do you remember that cute adorable kind girl who sent me flowers?
Well here she is! She had a plaid party and it was super fun. (Camille forgot to wear plaid.
That party pooper. Oh well.  Every party needs one. I still love her.)
Isn't my winter coat so lovely?! I quite enjoy having hair on the top of my head again. It looks even better than I could have imagined. Also, it is darker and curlier than before. Observe:
I saved my old hair when it started falling out and we had to cut it.
(It's sentimental, not gross.) But you really can see the difference. And my hair looks even darker than that now! Basically I got an internal perm and dye job.
See how crazy that change is?! It is a whole new hairy adventure. It is really fun to style. Sometimes I fauxhawk it or do wolverine style. But mostly just push it to the side or wear a head band. I'm glad that the pixie cut is in style right now. I really like having my head warm and not having to worry about getting a winter chill.

No comments:

Post a Comment