Wednesday, October 3, 2012

P.S.

Yo Peeps, guess what?! 
I have hair!!
(Sing it from the rooftops.)
Or did you guys just think I was still a baldie? Well I am not sorry to tell you that you are mistaken. As much as I did enjoy being bald and feeling the wind run across my skin, I decided that I needed to take a more fashionable route and grow it back. (Call me vain, but I'm okay with the results of my decision.) I promise that is not a wig, it is growing out of the head of yours truly. 
Come take a tug on it sometime and I'll prove it to you.
My hair came in way darker than it was before and a little more coarse. There are some rogue waves that
sometimes I don't know exactly how to control, but it is starting to get looong and luscious!

Oh what's that? Remember when I was as bald as that apple? Well no more I tell you! Bald be gone!

1 comment:

  1. I love your luscious locks of hair! You are such a gorgeous lady <3

    ReplyDelete