Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A Special Favor

I would like to ask a special favor to anyone who reads my blog.

 I have a dear friend who I have known since I was little. She grew up across the street from me and has always been a shining light of smiles and joy. Well that same girl is very sick. She has been for a long time now. The doctors can't figure out what is wrong with her, and her body is continually fighting.

Each day she is in pain with no way of knowing why. No one fully knows or can fully understand what she is truly going through or feeling. No one but the Savior. She has been relying on him every day for about five years now for this same problem.

My request to all of you is simple. That you keep this young woman in your hearts and prayers. There may not be anything physical gift anyone can give to her, but if many people are united in faith for her cause, I know Heavenly Father will strengthen her.

When I was sick I could feel the love and faith from others as they prayed for me. I want nothing more than for Whitney to feel that same love. She is such a sweet girl. Sometimes it is hard to be sick day after day, and not knowing why must be even harder.

So please, when you kneel down to pray tonight, keep Whitney in your hearts and pray for her to have comfort and to find out what is wrong with her. Pray for her family to be sustained and uplifted. I know that they will feel that power and love from our Heavenly Father.

Thank you so very much. I appreciate it, and I  know she will too.


Read more about Whitney here: Whitney's Blog.

2 comments:

  1. That is so sad!Whitney is a beautiful girl and I will remember to pray for her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I'll continue praying for that beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete