Friday, September 7, 2012

Blessings

Lately I have been thinking about of being cancer free. Sometimes it feels so surreal and unbelievable that I, Rachel Ann Fischer, actually had cancer. It doesn't even hit me how big of a deal and how huge of an accomplishment that is sometimes. It takes me back to show how truly blessed I am in so many aspects of my life. Of course medically and to be alive, but also I have been blessed to have so many great and wonderful people in my life.

To my family and friends, I thank you for standing by my side through the thick and the thin. I know in my heart that I would not have been able to get through all my treatments or through these two years without you. Thank you for your patience, support and kindness through everything and encouraging me to be the best I can be.

I am most grateful to my loving Heavenly Father who has always and will always be by my side. I am thankful for all the experiences that He has given to me to become the person I am today.  I am grateful that I was able to tolerate my treatments and to be alive. I know he loves me, and he loves all his children. I am grateful to him to have the blessing to know that I am his daughter and to know His true gospel.

I have been blessed with so many great and amazing things. They are just too numerous to count. I look forward to giving back as much as I have been given. Thank you to everyone who has supported me either through this blog or in person. Thank you for your encouragement and friendship. You are all lovely.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely post, my dear friend. Isn't God so good?
    So grateful to know you.

    P.S. your new blog is so very cute!

    ReplyDelete