Friday, February 8, 2013

Blue Moon, Trust and Faith

Wednesday was one of the most stressful, yet most rewarding and productive days I have had this semester. Apparently I was showing many signs of a mania to all around me as people were staring at me rushing around the library and campus all morning due to all the things not going quite right. In a dress mind you! I only wear dresses to school once in a blue moon so this was a rare and blessed occasion. I think I was probably a good candidate for the "One Crazy Lady" award to the People Watchers Association. I'll have to look into that.

Blue Moon Proof!
Pay no attention to the large hand shadow.
It is just deceiving as my hands are not that big.
But tricks on those people watchers! I had a secret weapon in my arsenal or else I would have been a lot worse. What is this secret weapon you may ask? Well I shall tell you.
Fervent prayer and blind faith.

This my dear friends is probably one of the greatest tools you can have in the crazy situations life can throw at you as well as the calm days. This is a lesson that I am learning more and more. When I do all that I can do and put effort into something I would like to happen, the thing I need to do is to give myself to the Lord and allow him to take over. When I give myself to the Lord everything turns out much better than when I would have done. He is an expert in every microscopic detail of my life and I need to not be so scared to have faith and take a step forward. No matter what that step may be, He will be there to provide a way to accomplish my goals and move forward.

Thank You Pinterest

"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths."
Proverbs 3:5-6

Like I said, the other day was very hectic but oh so productive. I felt such a wonderful peace all day when I could have felt stress and annoyance. Because I made an extra effort to have the Spirit with me, I was able to be blessed with multiple tender mercies, and opportunities. 

Yes, I know Heavenly Father loves meeee.

Heavenly Father loves me so much and wants me to be happy. As I rely on Him and stop being so scared of minor details and the "what ifs'" of life, I will be able to become the person I want to be and who God wants me to be as well. I am continually grateful for the lessons and opportunities that God places before me to become the best I can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment