Thursday, February 28, 2013

Poquito Updato

Woah, woah, woah. These last few weeks have been absolutely crazy. I have been working on projects  like nobody's business. Imagine this... two all nighters in one week in addition to three projects and other regular homework added on top of it. I don't hide my emotions very well so it must have been quite a scene to see me rushing around the library frantic style like a mad woman. Might I add a proud bragging moment here. I only had a quarter of a melt down and continued on with all my projects. But all my frantic work and hiding out in my room to complete all said projects has paid off. I am proud to say that I am kicking royal behind at school. I know that I wouldn't have been able to get through any of it without the help of my Heavenly Father, family and friends. I am very blessed to be able to rely on them for anything.
Studying like the awesome smarty pants that I am.
Remember how I said that I only wear a dress to school once in a blue moon? Well once upon a time I decided that I should actually dress up for devotional. Everything went great through the day and I even felt like it wasn't too bad to dress up for Tuesday's occasionally. Until I was walking home and I fell in the snow. Let me tell ya, falling in snow is not fun at all and falling in a dress is even more cold and humiliating. So therefore I shall refrain from wearing dresses to school unless specifically required to. Which might happen more because of my major. But that's okay, but no more dressing up for pleasure. Or else I shall probably have death by snowflakes once more.
I looked great, but do not be deceived. That dress betrayed me.
Even though I had a few crazy weeks and fell in the snow a few times, I have had a huge overwhelming feeling of how much I am loved by my Heavenly Father and how aware He is of me at all times. I have been so blessed this semester and am very excited to continue on and to learn newer and greater things.

No comments:

Post a Comment