Saturday, February 9, 2013

Joytastic

Joy is...
A loving family.
Good friends that surround you.
Having a visit from one of your greatest friends.
The Gospel.
Knowing that I have a kind loving Heavenly Father.
Having a fellow dork to laugh with.
Going to the temple.
Having a desire for school and doing well in classes. 
Cleaning.
Tender Mercies.
Confirmation and encouragement for my career aspirations.
Being Healthy.
Harry Potter. That J.K. is a genius.
Laughing so hard that your stomach hurts for minutes,hours days.
Giving service.
Downtown Abbey.
Not being counted as a member of the short hair clan.
Talking to a loved one.
People Watching.
Having so many blessings you can't even count or describe them all.
I have so much joy in my life. I really cannot begin to count all the reasons or to express my gratitude. I am more and more aware each day of how lucky I am. Lucky for my life. Lucky for my circumstances. Lucky to have joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment