Tuesday, June 8, 2010

My nephew's reaction..

I forgot to include super cute things that happened with my nephew's concerning my bald head in my "Bald as a Cue-Ball post."

First, when my youngest nephew Bryce saw my freshly shaven head, he looked at me with confusion and then burst into tears. It was really cute, and expressed a little bit of what I was thinking.

Second, the second youngest Jack doesn't really talk, but could not understand where my hair was. He kept pointing to my head, then to his hair, then back to mine, then with a cute little shrug and smile, he'd lift his hands like saying "Where is your hair Aunt Rachel? Did you lose it? I have mine, where is yours?" He really liked this game. It was really cute. Then he saw our picture of apple picking season and so when he would point to my head, he'd say apple. So instead of being bald as a cue-ball, I am as bald as an apple.

Third, I asked my oldest nephew Michael if I had scared him with my bald head and he said, "No, you didn't scare me, you just freaked me out." Ha, then I asked him where he thought my hair had gone, and he told me "I thought it grew back into your head!" Ha ha. SO cute. I wish my hair had just gone back in! I told him that it had fallen out because of the medicine and cancer, and then he told me all about white blood cells and how they will make me better. It was adorable.

So there you go. Those are my nephew's reactions. They are super cute and oh so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment