Friday, November 5, 2010

Cancer Sucks. Choose Hope.

Have I ever mentioned how much I dislike Cancer? Well I do. Frankly I don't think anyone enjoys it, so I think that we are all in agreement. Cancer Sucks. The fact that is sucks though was no reason for me to give in to my natural man and give up, so what I chose hope.
I firmly believe that choosing to be hopeful helped me when I was sick. I think that it also helped me in my well being and maturity. Don't get me wrong, I'm not trying to say "Me, me, me, I'm so great." I'm just trying to convey a little lesson I learned from this experience.
So basically, I think that deciding to be hopeful helped me with my faith and contributed to how I felt from day to day. It is good to recognize that sometimes things "suck" or are not as much fun, but by recognizing it and then pushing through the suckiness can help you feel better.
I think that these button phrases can apply to anything.
__________________ Sucks, Choose Hope.
It might just help you or someone you know. It did with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment