Friday, November 19, 2010

First Check Up

My first check up went really well. I did have to get my port flushed, but it wasn't as bad as when I was on chemo. It still made me feel all sick and woozy, but it wasn't aaass bad and disgusting. Still gross, but semi tolerable! Woo hoo for not being as susceptible to nasty saline! And usually I am ridiculously ticklish, so when the doctors come at me with their fingers to give me a physical exam, I curl up in a ball at the lightest touch. Buuuut I didn't even wriggle up into a ball!! Hooorah! Cancer cured my ticklishness... Probably not, but it getting better.

The doctor said I was doing good and that I have to come back in three months. So all is well!! I am just recovering now! You would think that since I am done that I get to be free and be able to be normal, but I have to work back to being normal and I still have dips of feeling icky. But I am getting there!

No comments:

Post a Comment