Sunday, August 8, 2010

You Raise Me Up

Here is a video I found that has inspired me and raised my spirits. I cannot explain enough about how much this applies to me. When I saw it, it was like a huge wave of comfort came over me. After my treatments, my spirits get a little low, but watching this raised them a bit.


Oh Josh, you say it best, "You Raise Me Up!" What a comforting song and message.

I feel like this man. It has been like I have been running a race and have fallen down. I want to finish the race myself, but am struggling a bit. But then my Father in Heaven has reached down and is helping me to finish. It will be painful and a struggle, but having him there with me gives me so much strength. I am so grateful to him for that. I know that he is there, and that he is helping me finish this race. With him, all things are possible.

1 comment: