Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Psych!

Do you know what tomorrow is? I shall tell you what tomorrow is! Tomorrow is a day that I don't have to have Chemotherapy!!!! The last six months my mind and body has been used to being sick every two weeks, but ha ha... PSYCH!!! You aren't going to be sick body! Ba ha!! Prepare for a non sick day!! Woohoo!!

I will have to go back to Central Utah to go through my "dry run" for radiation. They are going to have me go and have all of the things I will be doing for the next couple weeks, but without the zap. I have to get my blood drawn before I go through it too. I was so so so disappointed that I have to still use my port and get flushed, but it will be okay. I will deal with it. But once this is all over, that sucker is coming out. I think I even get to keep it. If so, I shall hang it on my rear view mirror. Okay, maybe not. That might be a little gross...

Even though I am not getting chemo tomorrow, my body still thinks it is. Each time before my treatments, I would start to feel a little off in expecting the nasty drugs. So that it is doing now. My stomach is a little off, and my mouth tastes gross, but it is okay because I'm not going to get sick!! Saturday will be longest I have been healthy for more than two weeks in these six months!! I'm so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment