Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Everybody's Doing It

Speaking of hair, I was checking out my Yahoo! news and I came across some recent pictures of celebrities who have chopped their hair. I was so excited! Now I can have more inspiration for what my hair can be.
As I was perusing through these pictures, I saw Emma Watson! AKA, Hermione Granger. My lovely Harry Potter princess cut off her hair! And she still looks beautiful with her pixie cut. Check it out!

Since they are doing it, now everyone else will!
"But everybody's doing it mom!"
"If someone told you to jump off of a cliff, would you?"
"Yes."
*This only applies to cutting your hair, I don't actually advise or encourage jumping off of cliffs just because someone says so.

So now that everyone is going to cut their hair, I will just sit back, relax and wait for mine to grow back in. Basically, I have set a trend.
Yes siree, I am going to fit in quite nicely when my hair grows back in. Quite nicely indeed. Happy day for me! Now everyone will have short hair, and I will just fit in instead of sticking out like a molting fuzz ball.

Aren't you inspired to cut your hair? I thought so. So come one, come all, grab your clippers, your shears, your buzzers and combs. For tonight we cut!

2 comments:

  1. So just out of curiosity, what happens after your next treatment? will they do another PET scan to check things out? How do they decide if you need radiation? So glad you are almost done! Woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not quite sure what exactly will happen, but I will talk with my doctor and he will let me know what will happen next. I think that a PET scan will happen, and then probably radiation. I don't know yet though... But I will hopefully know by next Friday!! Aah! I know, I am so so excited!

    ReplyDelete