Friday, July 23, 2010

The Best Things Come In Twos



The Best things come in twos. For Example:

  1. Shoes. Oh how I love a brand new pair of shoes. Sky and I are in trouble that is for sure, because he loves shoes almost or as much as I do. We both have a plethora of shoes we need to purge before we tie the knot.
  2. Lemon and Lime.
  3. Hamburgers and hot dogs- I'm a big fan of these. Add a corn dog in there? I'm sold. But this is a list of twos, not threes.
  4. Hugs and kisses-I sure do like those. (And I'm sure everyone else does as well. Oh ho ho, Caught ya!)
  5. Soup and sandwich-IE: tomato, cream of chicken, with grilled cheese. Ooh yeah.
  6. Boys and Girls.
  7. Ladies and Gentlemen-AKA, Rachel and Skyler!
  8. Best Friends-Camille and Rachel, Rachel and Rachelle. (We are basically one person, so this counts as two not as three.)
  9. Doctor Wallentine and Rachel. We are like this--II--Imagine those are fingers, and he is the taller one.
  10. Smee and Captain James Hook.
  11. BYU Idaho and shorts. Ha, I wish.
  12. Otter pops and dots.
  13. Skittles and Popcorn. Don't knock it until you try it! It's like a flavor party on your tongue!
  14. Music and Dancing.
  15. Music and Singing in the car. (It must be loud though, or else it doesn't bring as much joy to your heart. Just ask my Dad! He is that happiest guy I know, and he sings and dances in the car with loud music all the time. With gusto. I like to think that is where my talent comes from.)
  16. Anne of Green Gables and Anne of Avenlea. (Not so much a fan of the third. Hence it's placement on the two list.)
  17. Fuzz on my little bald head.
  18. Rachel and Movies
  19. Harry and Ron-Again, note to my "Potter Geek" complex.
  20. Ron and Hermione- P.G. Complex. Don't think I'm dorky, just join the party already.
  21. Dorks and Nerds. Or, a Dorkalpagus and a Nerdling. (A big dork, and a big nerd.)
I could go on and on, but that would put this post in danger of becoming extremely long like all my other ones. But the thing I think is the most important thing that comes in twos is..


TWO MORE TREATMENTS
LEFT TO GO!!!

I would highly enjoy it if you celebrated with me. In order to celebrate fully, here are your instructions:
  1. Sing the "Woo, ooo, woo, ooo, ooo, woo, ooo, woo, ooo, ooo" jingle from the Vonage commercials.
  2. Voice and dance Tigger's "Woo-hoo-hoo-hoo!" sound and jumping on his tail. (You could do that as well, but I think it might hurt your rump.) Yes, I was a Pooh Bear kid. Nothing wrong with that. Hopefully my children will be too.
  3. Dance the Carlton dance from Fresh Prince here. Or some celebratory dance of your choice that involves kicking up your legs and snapping your fingers. I accept river dance hops as well.
  4. One big jump for joy.
  5. Comment on this blog post with a celebratory thing for me to do, and by golly, I will do it.
  6. Comment on this blog post telling me you did these things. This will make me exceptionally happy.
  7. Sing at the top of your lungs, "The hills are alive with the sound of music." Except in this case, it is "Rachel's body, is free/being freed of Cancer..."
Okay, okay. You don't actually have to to all of this, but if you would imagine yourself doing them, then I shall be satisfied.
You have no idea how much of a stress relief, joy, blessing, and relief it is to know that. I finally feel like I am over this huge hump and sliding down a cancer free water slide. Oh I am feeling so happy.

TWO LEFT BABY!! And I'm feeling good.

1 comment:

  1. You are so FUNNY!!!! I can tell you are on the down hill slope of your treatments--you sound so happy! :) WHOO HOO!! 2 more treatments!! good for you! look how far you have come! love you girl!!

    ReplyDelete