Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Dearest Mumsie and Popsicle

I would just like to say that I am so grateful to my parents for all that they do for me. Not just because they are taking care of me while I am sick, but because of everything else they have done and do for me now. I mean, they raised me to be the amazing person I am today! That means that they are incredibly amazing themselves.

They are so loving, caring, understanding, patient, and a whole lot more complimentary adjectives that don't give them the proper justice they deserve. I would not be the person I am today without them. I love them so very much. They have done so much for me, and I am so very grateful to them. I know that they were put as my parents for a reason, and I am so very glad they were. Thanks Mom and Dad! I love you!

My lovely parents. Now you can see why I am so good looking.
I don't know how I could get through this without them.
Answer! I couldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment