Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Recent Photographs

This post is just full of recent pictures. Most are from the photography class I took recently. The others I took on my computer with my adorable nephew Bryce.

My friend Josie from school sent me some flowers!
She is the cutest girl you will meet. She is also from Canada.
Which gives me even more reasons to adore that country.
I have been taking a photography class so that I can be kind of familiar with it when I take the classes up at BYU Idaho. I know that they are not amazingly fantastic, but I am relatively pleased with how they turned out, and I think I got steadily better each with each lesson. It made me really excited for the classes I'll take at school, and the chance to get better.
We went out to this cool farm for my class, and this on the
side of one of the sheds. It was so neat.
My studly little brother. He was quite cooperative as a model.
Thanks Spud!
I repeat. He was very cooperative. This was on main street and he was
a bit embarrassed because all the cars passing by could see him.
The Baboo. Isn't he just the cutest little bug? The answer is yes.
Dearest Bethany shining in all her newly married glory.
These last few shots are of the instructors niece and friend who came to model for my class. I hope it is okay that I put their pictures on my blog. But I figured if they came to my class to be photographed, then they won't mind that I show the pictures that I took. Plus I didn't sign anything that said I wouldn't display my work, so I think it is okay.
So there you have it. Just some recent pictures that have found their way to my photo library. I am really hoping that I can get better at taking pictures, and one day be a world famous photographer and have everyone wanting to hire me to take pictures. Ha, probably not, but I still would like to get better at it.

Oh, and don't I look oh so cute with my little bald head? I think I'm pretty cute if I do say so myself. Yes sir, I am a mighty fine looking bald girl.

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE that last picture you posted - that's a great shot! If I ever get married, you should be my photographer... :)

    ReplyDelete